Backed by a team of experienced professionals, which may include financial planners, notaries, lawyers and tax experts, I'll do more than a basic review with you — I'll consider every aspect of your financial security, including:
- Establishing a personal budget
- Reviewing your investments
- Evaluating any insurance needs
- Determining if you can reduce your taxes
- Planning your retirement
- Understanding your estate wishes, and any legal matters
After this process, I'm certain you'll have a clear picture of your finances, perhaps discovering opportunities you never thought were available to you.
My professional practice is characterized by the values I hold dear:
- Integrity and loyalty
- Availability and independence
- Professionalism and skill
- Exceptional service
I bring these values to every relationship in my practice.
Research has shown that there's real value in financial advice and that it provides an undeniable advantage to investors.
- Households that have had an advisor for 15 years or more accumulate 290% more in assets (3.9 times more) than households that haven't1.
- Households that have an advisor have 2.1 times more financial assets than households that don't2.
- Investors that have an advisor are more confident and more likely to have a comfortable retirement if they've received financial advice for at least 10 years3.
- Advisors can help investors manage their emotions, which can add approximately 1.5% to portfolio returns4.
2 Jon Cockerline, PhD., New Evidence on the Value of Financial Advice, IFIC, 2012
3 IFIC. The Value of Advice Report, 2012.
4 VANGUARD. The Added Value of Financial Advisors, Toronto, 2014 and IFIC/POLLARA Inc. Canadian Mutual Fund Investors' Perceptions of Mutual Funds and the Mutual Fund Industry, Toronto, 2013.