- Conseiller en sécurité financière
- Représentant en épargne collective*
Une équipe de professionnels chevronnés, composée de planificateurs financiers, notaires, avocats et fiscalistes, m'apporte son expertise afin que je puisse aller au-delà du simple exercice financier en tenant compte de tous les aspects de votre patrimoine :
- Vos projets de retraite
- L'optimisation de votre facture fiscale
- Vos placements
- Vos finances personnelles
- Vos besoins en protections
- Votre succession
- Les aspects juridiques de votre situation
Your life is constantly changing: having a family, buying a home, changing jobs, facing health issues, transferring your business, planning your retirement. That's why I will make sure your financial strategy is in step with your reality, while growing your assets and maintaining your quality of life.
We will rely upon the comprehensive review of your situation and your goals that we undertook together to guide us through good times and bad. No matter what life has in store for you, you can always count on me. I'm in your corner, always there to help you stay the course and push your limits. Together, we'll do more.
My professional practice is characterized by the values I hold dear:
- Integrity and loyalty
- Availability and independence
- Professionalism and skill
- Exceptional service
I bring these values to every relationship in my practice.
I decided to work under the banner of SFL Wealth Management, one of the largest distribution networks of financial products and services in Canada, because I have access to many different financial companies. This allows me to make objective recommendations that are best suited to you and your situation.
SFL Wealth Management is a partner of Desjardins, the leading cooperative financial group in Canada, which gives my network proven financial stability and unmatched support.
Research has shown that there's real value in financial advice and that it provides an undeniable advantage to investors.
- Households that have had an advisor for 15 years or more accumulate 290% more in assets (3.9 times more) than households that haven't1.
- Households that have an advisor have 2.1 times more financial assets than households that don't2.
- Investors that have an advisor are more confident and more likely to have a comfortable retirement if they've received financial advice for at least 10 years3.
- Advisors can help investors manage their emotions, which can add approximately 1.5% to portfolio returns4.
2 Jon Cockerline, PhD., New Evidence on the Value of Financial Advice, IFIC, 2012
3 IFIC. The Value of Advice Report, 2012.
4 VANGUARD. The Added Value of Financial Advisors, Toronto, 2014 and IFIC/POLLARA Inc. Canadian Mutual Fund Investors' Perceptions of Mutual Funds and the Mutual Fund Industry, Toronto, 2013.