- Financial Security Advisor
- Mutual Fund Representative
Backed by a team of experienced professionals, which may include financial planners, notaries, lawyers and tax experts, I'll do more than a basic review with you — I'll consider every aspect of your financial security, including:
- Establishing a personal budget
- Reviewing your investments
- Evaluating any insurance needs
- Determining if you can reduce your taxes
- Planning your retirement
- Understanding your estate wishes, and any legal matters
After this process, I'm certain you'll have a clear picture of your finances, perhaps discovering opportunities you never thought were available to you.
My professional practice is characterized by the values I hold dear:
- Integrity and loyalty
- Availability and independence
- Professionalism and skill
- Exceptional service
I bring these values to every relationship in my practice.
I decided to work under the banner of SFL Wealth Management, one of the largest distribution networks of financial products and services in Canada, because I have access to many different financial companies. This allows me to make objective recommendations that are best suited to you and your situation.
SFL Wealth Management is a partner of Desjardins, the leading cooperative financial group in Canada, which gives my network proven financial stability and unmatched support.